Saturday, September 12, 2009

Overwhelmed with Promoting

So, the first day of September is the day I first listed an item on Etsy. And it has yet to sell. I feel quite overwhelmed by all that I have to do to promote myself. Especially trying to remember all the things I have signed up for and updating those (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, ...). But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

I received my personalized items today from Vistaprint.com, but I'm wondering how useful the car magnet will be because I don't know how likely people will be able to memorize "Flightless.etsy.com". Maybe people will be curious enough to write it down and give my shop a look-see. The usefulness of the other items I got are also questionable, such as a pen and a stamp. But those things were free. I love free. The business cards are the important part. The quality of them aren't as great as I expected, then again they are my first business cards so I didn't know what to expect. But they are double-sided and I made custom images for both sides so all is good.

Not looking forward to going back to college :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment