Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feedback!

I have had my Etsy account for a little over a year now and I FINALLY bought something on it. It's not that I haven't wanted many items, (I have many saved as my favorites), I was just apprehensive about it. I'm not sure why. I'm usually an impulsive shopper, maybe the internet's accessibility has made me a smarter shopper. Although when items for sale on the internet have a deadline, then my impulses take over ...most of the time, depending on the price. Anyways, for this past year ish or so, I've been under the impression that "Feedback" on my Etsy shop site was only derived from my Etsy sales. WROOONG! Now that I've purchased something from another shop, and have received good feedback, it says "Feedback 2, 100%". All this time I've been looking at other people's feedback as a reflection of their sales. Gee whiskers!

No comments:

Post a Comment