Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Boots!





My crazy spending has been dragged down the boot aisle. The cyber boot aisle of the Internet. Oh boy is it wonderful to come home to boxes at your doorstep. It's like getting surprise gifts from Santa throughout the year. Well, it's a surprise if you don't track your package. Here are some visuals of my recent boot additions to my family. And by family I mean the couple Mr. Lefty Feet & Mrs. Righty Feet who always convince to keep buying. Just kidding.
South Platte Boot

 
Top-left I bought from Modcloth.com
Top-Right I bought from Piperlime.com (they can also be found on Zappos.com or Ninewest.com)
Bottom-Left & -Right I bought from Forever21.com
 
The top ones were under 100$ but over 50$. And the bottom ones were cheap! They were both about 35$ each. Yes, they do lack in quality but they're cute. The cheaper they are, the more I can have! Yessss!

No comments:

Post a Comment